Consecration to St. Joseph
This year, Pope Francis has named this the year of St. Joseph. One of the possible deciding factors of how the Holy Spirit moved his heart might have been when he met with Fr. Donald Colloway and he gifted him the book Consecration to St. Joseph. As we are preparing to have a blessed 2021 (with Lent just around the corner), this is a great opportunity to grow in the faith. Just like we did several years ago with Fr. Michael Gaitley’s 33 Days to Morning Glory, we will be working with a group meeting over zoom periodically to help hold each other accountable and to encourage us to keep going. We will be using Fr. Colloway’s book Consecration to St. Joseph. If you have already consecrated yourself to Mary, you are more than welcome to still give you heart to Joseph as well. We have a spiritual Mother and a Spiritual Father who happen to love each other and to love us.
NOTE: Unfortunately, at this time, we have sold all parish supplies of Consecration to St. Joseph by Fr. Calloway. You can purchase text on your own on amazon.com and many other Christian book store sites.
Save these dates:
- Feb. 6/7 – Pre-ordered books available for pick up during all weekend Masses
- Feb. 9 (Tuesday) at 7 PM – Zoom meeting I w/Fr. Matt (he will send you an invite to the meeting with the email you provide below)
- Feb. 15 – On you own – begin the Consecration to St. Joseph reading
- Feb. 25 (Thursday) at 7 PM – Zoom meeting II w/Fr. Matt
- March 9 (Tuesday) at 7 PM – Zoom meeting III w/Fr. Matt
- March 19 (Friday) – Solemnity of St. Joseph, Spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Attend Mass (not required but encouraged) 7:00a.m., 9:30a.m. or (special for our parish initiative) 12:10p.m.
- Together with others in the study, pray the prayer of Consecration to St. Joseph after each Mass