RESPECT LIFE BABY SHOWER
October 19-20 & 26-27
The St. Hilary Respect Life Committee is sponsoring a ‘Baby Shower’ the weekends of October 19-20 & October 26-27. Please help welcome new babies by donating to this worthy cause that benefits the Embrace Clinic and Care Center, the recently renamed Barberton Community Pregnancy Center, a warm loving place for women and their families to receive help. See the list below of most needed items:
- Maternity Clothes: This is currently an area of great need. If you have gently worn and unneeded maternity clothing in your closet, please consider donating it.
- Diapers: Size 5 and 6
- Wipes, Baby lotion, Baby shampoo
- Powdered Formula: Gerber Gentle or Gerber Soothe powder 12 oz cans
- New layette items (preemie and newborn sizes): onesies, receiving blankets, footed sleepers, newborn/preemie outfits, baby bottles, sleeper gowns, infant socks, pacifiers
- Boy or girl underwear, socks, and pajamas: size 2T-4T
- Fall & Winter clothing: (Newborn and up to size 4T) coats, snowsuits, socks, mittens, hats, outfits
- NEW cribs
- NEW car seats: Convertible infant-toddler style.
If you are a member of a small faith or Bible study group, would you please consider working together to purchase one of the larger, essential newborn items such as a baby crib or convertible car seat? Please place items in the baby cribs at church on the weekends of October 19-20 & October 26-27. Thank you! To make a group or cash donation contact Stephanie Reese at 330-858-2796 (text) or firstname.lastname@example.org. or mail it directly to Embrace Clinic at 180 1st Street NW, Barberton, OH 44203